For All Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations you must:
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 14 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 2 days of purchase
- Not attempt to repair the damaged product. This will void the warranty.
- Personalized items (items engraved or branded) are non-returnable
You are welcome to return or exchange your order within 7 days of the date of delivery in its original packaging and condition. We will not accept returns if any products are not packaged correctly. Once we’ve received the return in satisfactory condition, a refund will be processed via EFT.
Please note shipping charges are non-refundable
Information and Disclaimer on Our Wood Products
Wood is a natural product that responds to temperature and humidity variations by expanding and contracting. Sometimes these changes may be noticeable in the physical appearance of the product.
Although every care is taken to ensure our products are able to handle temperature and humidity changes, the conditions of your home can affect the wooden products you buy from us. Your items can experience small movements and cracks as it adjusts – this is not a fault, but a natural occurrence within the fibres of a natural product.
Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the supplier has no control.
We advise you to keep the product in consistent, stable conditions to minimise the effects of temperature and moisture change in the atmosphere. For example, avoiding placing the product close to a heat source such as a fire or oven will go a long way to ensuring the longevity of the product. Keep in a cool sheltered area and out of the rain and sun.
As wood is a natural material, every piece of furniture will appear slightly different in finish either in colour or pattern of the wood. Furniture cannot warranty the colour, grain, or texture of wood per production.
Should a problem arise regarding a fault in the production process, kindly inform us within 7 days, so that we may repair or replace the stand. Please package the item adequately for shipping. We will either collect or have a freight collection.
Actual colours may vary due to products being made to order. It’s important to note that swatches may look different on a real product than what you see on your computer monitor. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
We try to edit our photos to show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.
Any shipping fees associated with making returns are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
If your product is damaged in any way on delivery, please notify us and send us images as proof within 7 days of delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may correct this as soon as possible.
No returns will be accepted for any products that is not sufficiently packaged.
If any returned items are damaged because of insufficient packaging you may not qualify for a refund or exchange.
Please note that any custom-made items i.e. custom sizes or colours are non-refundable.
Please note that should you choose to collect your items or choose your own shipping company to transport items, we are no longer responsible for any damages.
How to Return a Part if You Have Lost the Receipt Form
The shipment receipt contains the vital information needed to process a return. If you do not have this information, the following data is required to effectively resolve return issues:
- Order number
- Item number and/or description
- Customer name
- Delivery address (if shipped to you ) or customer address (if picked up at store)
- Telephone number
- Reason for return
- Preference for refund or exchange (exact same item)
- Exact replacements can only be given for a defective item you received, an item damaged in shipping or a item sent in error.
- We will not ship a replacement item before receiving the returned item.
- We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries for shipped returns.
- We will not accept returns on any clearance items.
- Any item returned will be subject to inspection to determine the refund amount for merchandise and shipping costs. This amount may be less than the original payment based on the condition of the return.
- If an item is returned that was not an error or damaged, the original shipping fees, will be deducted from your refund.
Returns, Exchanges, Warranties and Refunds
If you have been inconvenienced by an item that was damaged in shipping, received defective or sent in error:
- We will provide a replacement or refund for any such item returned within 14 days of the original ship date.
- Any defective item you receive is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty program.
- If you choose a refund for the item, we will refund your shipping and handling expenses for an item sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. This refund will be automatically credited upon receipt and inspection of the item. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated.
- If you choose to exchange the item for a duplicate, you will not be responsible for the shipping and handling charges on the replacement item. Shipping and handling charges on the original item will be applied to the replacement; they will not be refunded. Exchanges for unlike items require a refund and new purchase.
- If you indicate “Exchange” (exact same item) on a shipped return, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
- Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to the manufacturer, and all of the original material sent with the merchandise.
- Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. (Exceptions may be made for warranty items.)
- The original receipt must accompany all returns. If you have lost paperwork contact customer service and request an invoice copy prior to return.
- Be prepared to provide the reason for the return (for example, defective, damaged, warranty, wrong item, other) and whether you want a replacement (exact same item) or a refund.
Please read the following procedures prior to shipping an item back to Tanya’s World of Sports.
- Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to us. Include all original material sent with the merchandise.
- Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. Repack the part in the original shipping box with the original packing materials and any materials sent with the merchandise. Substitute comparable shipping materials if necessary.
- Pack a copy of the original receipt in the box.
- Remove or mark through all old shipping labels on the outside of the box.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise, Tanya’s World of Sports will provide a refund, as appropriate, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Enjoy your item/s. I trust they will serve you well